[Css-csts] update on inter-operability testing

Juan.Vizcaya at esa.int Juan.Vizcaya at esa.int
Wed Oct 21 03:38:34 EDT 2009

Dear Tim,

Thanks for informing us about the change, we will postpone then the tests
until Friday 23th/10/09 at 15:30 (ESA Time). Alexandra and myself we will
support you during the tests on that day.

Regarding your question, we will try to provide you with the PDU contents,
this operation can not be done "on the fly" during the tests as it
requires the decoding of the ASN1 for the PDUs, but it will be provide to
you off-line after the tests.

Kind regards,
Juan Vizcaya

Juan Fernando Vizcaya García

European Space Operations Centre
Robert-Bosch-Strasse, 5
64293 Darmstadt (Germany)
Tel: +49. 6151.90.4079
e-mail:  Juan.Vizcaya at esa.int

"Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830)" <timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov>
21/10/2009 01:26

"Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int" <Margherita.di.Giulio at esa.int>
cc
"Alexandra.Prilop at esa.int" <Alexandra.Prilop at esa.int>,
"css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org" <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>,
"Felix.Flentge at esa.int" <Felix.Flentge at esa.int>, "Juan.Vizcaya at esa.int"
<Juan.Vizcaya at esa.int>
Subject
RE: [Css-csts] update on inter-operability testing

Hi Margherita,

Sorry, just realized today that I have both a dentist appointment and
doctor appointment tomorrow morning.  So, I won't be in to the office
until past 19:00 ESA time.  We still have Friday if that works - I'll be
available starting about 15:30 ESA time.

Can the ESA Provider implementation put out a message that breaks out an
incoming PDU to show the values of all the fields within the abstract
definition of the PDU?

Best regards,
Tim