[Css-csts] Guidelines W-0.6 on CWE

Dorothea Richter Dorothea.Richter at dlr.de
Thu Oct 1 15:06:01 EDT 2009

Dear John,

I just read the latest version of your Guidelines "Guidelines_W-0.6.doc" you
had uploaded a few days ago - and I liked the consolidation of former
sections 4-7 to this single section 4 very much!
While reading, I found some little typos and editorial errors - in the annex
of my email you can find your document with my corresponding comments
(named "CSTS Guidelines_W-0.6_DR.doc"). I hope they are useful for the next
version of the Guidelines.

Best regards,
Dorothea