[Css-csts] [CSTS] Monitoring Data CSTS in the Concepts Green Book

Martin Götzelmann martin.goetzelmann at vega.de
Tue May 12 16:40:22 EDT 2009

Dear John,

I am trying to complete the concepts book before I go on leave end of this week. Annex C includes an outline of examples and the first one is the Monitoring Data CSTS. I have tried to come up with a description based on issue 0.7 and my notes / recollection of the discussions in Colorado Springs. I have also changed the "composition table" according to my perception of the conclusions because I needed something to describe. This is not meant to anticipate the final specificatin - I believe it will be easy to adapt it to the final version that will be specified by the Guidelines.

The purpose of the outline is of course not primarily to describe the MD CSTS but to describe an example of how the Framework is used.

I would be grateful if you could look at this (only 2.25 pages) and let me know if you find any major issues with this outline. Details can be fixed in the (hopefully) final version following the next review round.

In this context I have one question concerning the row "Version" in the composition table. Does this row refer to specification in the service specification or to the source. If the source is adopted there may be no difference, but different versions might apply if a new procedure is derived from the source. Do we need to specify two versions in the table?

Kind Regards,

Martin

------------------------------

Martin Götzelmann

VEGA Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG

Europaplatz 5

D-64293 Darmstadt

Germany

Tel : +49 (6151) 8257-147

Fax : +49 (0)6151 8257-799

Email : martin.goetzelmann at vega.de

Web : www.vega.de <https://webmail.vegagroup.net/exchange/martin.goetzelmann@vega.de/Drafts/www.vega.de>

Sitz: Köln, Register court/Registergericht: Köln, HRA 19223; Fully Liable Partner/Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: VEGA Deutschland Management GmbH, Sitz: Köln, Register court/Registergericht: Köln, HRB 43189; Managing Directors/Geschäftsführer: Kurosch Balali, Sigmar Keller, John Lewis, Manfred Müller

Notice of Confidentiality

This transmission is intended for the named addressee only. It contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately.