[Css-csts] John Pietras Status

Fred Brosi Fred.Brosi at gst.com
Fri Mar 13 15:11:18 EST 2009

As some of you have heard, John had an accident last Saturday. He fell
while working to change the set between acts at his daughter's high
school play, breaking his upper arm, wrist, and hand on the left
side-John is left-handed. He also injured one knee.  He will probably be
out for at least another week, possibly longer. He has received get-well
wishes from a number of you, and asked me to say that he appreciates
them very much, but he cannot respond since he has difficulty typing.

I know you will all join me in wishing John a speedy recovery.

Best regards,

Fred Brosi