[Css-csts] RE: Framework ASN.1

Ray, Timothy J. (GSFC-5830) timothy.j.ray at nasa.gov
Fri Jun 5 17:06:11 EDT 2009

Dear WG members,

Here's another attempt to describe my problem - what is the first step to take to decode an incoming encoded protocol message?  Tcp will bring in a stream of octets.  The Transport Mapping Layer will deliver a group of octets that are known to be an encoded protocol message.  Then what?

Best regards,
Tim