[Css-csts] Teleconference - Minutes of Meeting for comments

Lassere Francois francois.lassere at cnes.fr
Fri Jan 23 09:57:42 EST 2009

Dear members  of the CSTS WG,

Concerning the A#06-1008 action, I have had (this morning) some additional information :
At CNES there is only one project (Mini/micro satellites) that makes use of a few monitoring parameters at the control centre level.

The most used parameters are the following :

- Azimuth antenna position
- Elevation antenna position
- Right hand circular polarization automatic gain control
- Left hand circular polarization automatic gain control
- CLCW uplink status

Best Regards.

François Lassère