[Css-csts] CSTS - Framework Recommendation draft 0.17 and Teleconference

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Jan 12 03:58:48 EST 2009

Dear all,
I uploaded to the CCSDS CWE Web site the draft 0.17 of the Recommendation. I
had some problems editing the document on my PC, in case of problems, let me
know.
I implemented all comments received during our meeting in Berlin and updated
the ASN.1.
Please note that I did my best to mark all important changes and did not mark
the editorial or minor changes.

I think it's time to have a teleconference to address:
   Status of the documentation:
   - Framework and possible comments;
   - Concept and possible comments;
   - Guidelines and possible comments.
   Prototyping status:
   - Framework;
   - Monitoring Services
   Status of new Services.

I propose the following dates: 22.01.2009 at 15:00 (European time) or
27.01.2009 at 15:00 (European time).
Could you please let me know your availability?

Best regards.

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/