[Css-csts] Teleconference: postponed to next week

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Aug 11 09:57:48 EDT 2009

Yves,
Either of those date/time combinations will be okay for me.

Regarding setting up the teleconference, my company (GST) does not have
that capability.

In the US, when we have a telecon, we set up a phone number into which
everyone calls. If there is a possibility that such a number could be
set up in Europe, I can certainly call into it.