[Css-csts] Teleconference: postponed to next week

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Tue Aug 11 09:40:34 EDT 2009

Dear all,
Unfortunately the connection between ESOC and US did not work and we had to
cancel the teleconference.
I asked ESOC Site Services to propose an alternative for the organisation of
the teleconference as it is the second time we have connectivity problems.
John, Tim, would you have the possibility to offer an alternative and
organise the teleconference from your side?

I propose as possible new dates for the teleconference:
   20.08.2009 from 16:30 to 18:30
   18.08.2009 from 15:00 to 17:00

The 20.08.2009 would better fit for Martin.

Please let me know your availability.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/