[Css-csts] SLE Transfer Services RIDs Processing

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Sun Apr 19 17:43:25 EDT 2009

Dear All,

This is to let you know that I've been through the RIDs that resulted from
the Agencies review of the SLE Transfer Services Pink Sheets. The good news
is that there are only a few RIDs that require further discussion in a
splinter or even at Working Group level. As a basis for discussion and to
ensure good progress, I have compiled a presentation that addresses all 65
RIDs received. Of particular importance are those shown in red font, as they
will require further work, external input or simply a consensus decision. To
further aid the discussion I have also undertaken to update the five books in
accordance with the RIDs received as far as I personally was of the opinion
that the given RID will not be contentious. But of course all that material
shall be looked at by more people than just the book captain. I look forward
to seeing you tomorrow and to a fruitful discussion.

By the way, you will find all material in the CWE under CSS-CSTS/Meeting
Materials/2009 Spring

Best regards,

Wolfgang