[Css-csts] Fw: CSTS Teleconference - 09.09.2008

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Sep 5 03:09:47 EDT 2008

Dear all,
Due to new commitment I will not be in ESOC on the 09.09 and we have to delay
our teleconference. I apologise for the inconvenience.

Here are tow alternative dates:
   11.09.2008 16:00 European time
   23.09.2008 16:00 European time.

Could you please let me know your availability.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head of the Stations and M&C Integration Section (OPS-GSI)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

----- Forwarded by Yves Doat/esoc/ESA on 05/09/2008 09:06 -----

             Yves Doat/esoc/ESA

                                        <css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org>
                                                                          cc

                                                                     Subject
                                        CSTS Teleconference - 09.09.2008

Dear all,
During the last teleconference we agreed to have our next chat on the
09.09.2008 starting at 16:00 European time.

Proposed agenda:
   Review of section 2 comments (you can find them in the draft Framework
   book)
   Status of the concept book. Is there any updates required to bring it in
   line with the Framework?
   Monitoring service.
   AOB
   - Schedule for Berlin.

Could you please let me know if you can attend.