[Css-csts] SLE Return Transfer Services

Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int
Wed Mar 5 10:46:30 EST 2008

Dear All,

workshop, I have created 'Pink' Books of RAF, RCF and ROCF. I put all these
Pink Books into a zip archive called SLE Return Services and uploaded it to a
Spring 2008 folder under Meeting Material in the CSTS area. All changes made
to the books are highlighted. I hope that the modifications implemented take
care of all the issues discussed at the last workshop. I hope to have the
Forward Services Pink Books ready by tomorrow EOB here in Germany.

I look forward to seeing you in Crystal City.

Best regards,

Wolfgang