[Css-csts] CCSDS - CSTS Teleconference

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Tue Apr 22 11:18:54 EDT 2008

Yves and CSTSWG colleagues --
If there is time, I would like to add to the agenda for next week's
telecon discussion of any comments that might be available on the latest
draft of the Guidelines, which I posted to the CWE earlier this month.

Also, under the topic "Status of the Framework Recommendation", I would
like to address the following subtopics (again, as time is available):

1. Questions/remaining issues regarding the common syntax for events and
monitored parameters. Please see the email from me entitled "Some
questions about ASN.1 and syntax commonality", sent earlier today, for
elaboration of these questions and issues;

2. Proposal to remove service state from the Association Control
procedure state table and change the behavior to successfully unbind
instead of peer abort in response to an inappropriate UNBIND invocation.
Please see the email from me entitled "Possible impacts to Association
Control procedure resulting from 2-state services", sent on 31 March
2008, for the details of this proposal;

3. Definition errors regarding procedure-instance-identifier. Please see
the email from me entitled "Follow-up on "Optional" discussion, and
errors regarding procedure-instance-identifier", sent on 31 March 2008,
for the details;

4.Questions about the nature and use of the operation version numbers.
Please see the email from me entitled "Procedure and operation version
numbers - continued", sent on 7 April 2008, for elaboration of these
questions.

Talk to you next week.

John Pietras
Global Science & Technology, Inc. (GST)