[Css-csts] RE : CCSDS Configuration Query & Unbuffered Data Delivery - Comments

Lassere Francois francois.lassere at cnes.fr
Wed Nov 7 09:24:27 EST 2007

Dear Yves,

Please find my comments about your updates :

- Unbuffered data delivery: a few détails to be in line with the new numbering of the document:
--> 1.1.2.3 "Data Transferring" rather than "Data Transfer".
--> 1.1.2.4.1 b) to replace 2.3 by 1.1.2.3. Same thing in table 3.2, the data available reference should be replaced by 1.1.2.3.2.

- Information Query: In the provider state table "inactive state" should be replaced by something else, for example: "actions". "Peer abort" has been added to the table and what about "Unbind" ? In table 3-2 référence 2.3 should be removed.

- Cyclic Report: For refinement introduction of the data parameter I suggest the following sentence (do you think it needs more explanations ?):
3.2.2.1.1	The data parameter of the TRANSFER-DATA generic operation has been refined for Cyclic report procedure usage: the data field contains for each parameter identified in the list-of-parameters a set of 4 values corresponding to: its name, its value, its type and a qualifier reporting the validity of its value.

Best regards.

François Lassère