[Css-csts] CSTS - New versions of documents and other various items

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Mar 2 03:28:34 EST 2007

Dear all,

The secretariat is currently moving the CWE Web Site to a new version. You
will find below the mail I received.

As requested by Tim, I uploaded to the Web site the Association procedure
(issue 1.4) prepared by CNES. It is not yet finalised but contains the
updates performed in Colorado Spring.

I also uploaded the draft 0.7 of the CCSDS Procedures Recommendation. I
updated the document with the comments received from M.Goetzelman and the
discussions we had in Colorado Spring. I will continue to work on the
document. This new draft contains:
   Section 1 and section 3: updates with concepts and definitions. This
   complete A#030107.
   John, please let me know if you can look at those two sections.
   Section 2 has not been touched and still contain the original text from
   JAXA. We will have to review this section with the new model (to be worked
   at). The model revision has been addressed at CESG level and we agreed
   that we need a CCSDS model. MOIMS and CSS will have next week a
   teleconference to discuss an approach. The discussions being initiated,
   A#05-0107 is now closed.
   The standard operation header (section 4.4) has been updated to reflect
   the three way operations.
   The GET operation has been updated to allow retrieval of parameters or of
   a list of parameters. The QualifiedParameter definition has been updated.
   This closes A#06-0107.
   The Buffered Data delivery procedure has been updated (section 6.3.1) but
   I still have to update some parts.
   Annex A - The service provider states has been updated to reflect the
   discussions in Colorado Spring. In particular we agreed that all
   procedures would have two states and I classified the procedures in
   'startful' and 'startless' categories (replacing 'stateful' and
   'stateless'). In case somebody has a better name he is welcome.

You are most welcome to provide comments to those two documents.

And finally: our teleconference on the 15.03.2007 starting at 16:30 (European
time) is confirmed. Details will follow.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/

TO ALL CCSDS CWE USERS:

The CCSDS CWE will be placed in “Read Only” mode starting Tuesday, February
27, at 6:00 PM EDT.  This action is required for supporting the migration of
data from the current CWE to the new CWE, which will be deployed on March 5th
.

On March 5th a new CWE will be deployed (more information will follow), and
you will then regain write access.  During this migration period, all CWE
users may upload and share files at the following URL:
http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/cwem/Forms/AllItems.aspx
Note - Any documentation that you upload here will not be migrated to the new
CWE.

If you have any question or concerns, then please contact the CCSDS
Secretariat at Secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org.

Thank you,

Laura Stafford & Brian Oliver
CCSDS IT Support Team