[Css-csts] uploaded document (User state tables)

Tim Ray tim.ray at nasa.gov
Fri Jan 26 12:50:44 EST 2007

Dear WG members,

I have reworked the User state table for the Association procedure so that
it defines interfaces to the higher and lower layers.  The interface to the
higher layer is via Service Requests and Service Indications.  The interface
to the lower layer consists of the input and output of SLE PDUs (will give
this some more thought.).

I started a draft Green Book for User state tables (one of my assigned
actions), and have sketched in two chapters.  Chapter 2 is an overview, and
chapter 3 covers the Association procedure.  The first draft of this
document has been uploaded to our web site in the folder "SLE Toolkit
Procedures".

Best regards,

Tim Ray