[Css-csts] CSTS Teleconference Wednesday 19.12

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Dec 17 05:23:02 EST 2007

Dear all,

This is to remind you that we will have our next teleconference on Wednesday
19.12 starting at 15:00 (Darmstadt time).

In case you wish to participate please let me have your phone number and ESOC
will call the participants.

Proposed agenda:
   Review of actions
   Review of definitions (John Pietras)
   Review of distributed updated procedures
   Review of Recommendation
   - 1 or 4 books,
   - Section 2
   Plans:
   - We agreed to have before the end of the year the first draft version of
   the White book with all procedures
   - Prototype
   AOB

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: +49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/