[Css-csts] CSTS - Comments to available documents

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Nov 13 02:50:06 EST 2006

Dear all,

I reviewed the following documents that were recently delivered:
   CSTS AssociationControl Procedure 1.2.doc
   CSTS Configuration-Query Procedure 1.2.doc
   CSTS Cyclic Data Delivery Procedure 1.0.doc
   CSTS Status Report Procedure 1.2.doc
   CSTS Unbuffered Data-Delivery Procedure 1.4.doc
   Technical_Note_abstract_return_service_defiition.doc
   Technical_Note_RAF_service_defiition.doc

I uploaded on the Web site my comments under the "Working Documents"
directory ("Comments to Procedures and mapping services (Y.Doat).doc"). This
document starts with a general section which contains some comments for all
procedures. I will discussed my detailed comments with CNES in the course of
the week.

I will upload a presentation for supporting our teleconference on Wednesday

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/