[Css-csts] Data Buffer Delivery Procedure - Issue 1.5

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon May 22 06:09:13 EDT 2006

Dear all,

I uploaded on the CCSDS Web server ("SLE Toolkit Procedure" directory) the
issue 1.5 of the "buffered data delivery" procedure (i removed the issue 1.3
of the document).

I could not resist and in order to answer some of the actions I started to
define the syntax of the defined some operations supporting the procedures
discussed so far. I included the ASN.1 syntax definition in this new issue
covering:
- Service Instance Naming;
- Service Type Identifiers;
- Association definition;
- Buffered data delivery operation definitions (to be reviewed with other
procedures).
- GET operation

This update answers the actions:
A#14-0206 -       Procedure revision
A#10-0206-  Notify syntax (Appendix C.2.6 SleNotifyInvocation) covering the
notification extension
            capability Appendix C.2.3 Notification type
A#16-0206   Standard header: Appendix C.2.3 StandardReturnHeader and
StandardInvocationHeader covering
            the multi-instance procedure identification
            GET: Appendix C.2.5 SleGetInvocation and C.2.6 SleGetReturn. This
approach defines the list of parameters, their possible
            values types and their possible units.
The diagnostic extension is covered with the Diagnostics type defined in
Appendix C.2.6.

I also defined the Object Identifiers needed for the ToolKit and I will
present the Object Identifiers tree during our meeting in Rome.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/