[Css-csts] A#05-0606 - Document Templates

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Jul 5 05:25:36 EDT 2006

Reference: A#05-0606
Dear all,

As agreed during our last meeting in Rome I contacted the CCSDS secretariat.
Please find below the answer I received:
====================
I have attached three Word files (named "[Color] Book Template.doc")
containing basic styles and boilerplate text for the types of documents
indicated.  Also in the files are a few lines of text in square brackets.
The text in square brackets stands in place of a document element and should
be replaced by the indicated element.

I have attached a .zip file containing a Word template file (ccsds.dot) and
instructions on its use.  The ccsds.dot file contains macros that can
facilitate some aspects of CCSDS document development.  All necessary styles
are already included in the "[Color] Book Template.doc" files, so the
ccsds.dot file is not necessary if you feel the macros it contains are of no
use to you.

Document developers should read the CCSDS Publications Manual:
http://public.ccsds.org/publications/archive/A20x0y2.pdf

I uploaded to CCSDS Web Site the document templates as well as the CCSDS
Publications Manual. I stored them under the "References" directory.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/