[Css-csts] CCSDS - CSTS Working Documents

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Mon Feb 13 04:05:09 EST 2006

Dear all,

I uploaded in the CSTS Web working environment two documents:
   "CSTS Issues 0.1" - List of issues: This is an Access database compiling
   the issues from all procedures. In the future, we should remove the issues
   from the procedures themselves and keep them in that database.
   In the future, any response or comment to an issue can be distributed by
   mail and I will enter it into that database.
   "CSTS - Operations 0.1" - List of operations.
   I looked the operations listed in the procedures and I propose an
   harmonisation.

The two files can be found in the directory "Working Material" of the CSTS
web site.

Those files will be used during our meeting next week.
I will distribute an agenda of our meeting later this week. I can already
announce that we will have video conferences on Tuesday, Wednesday and
Thursday afternoon with JPL and Goddard.

Best regards

Yves DOAT
Head Ground Infrastructure Baseband Section (OPS-GIB)
ESA/ESOC Robert-Bosch Strasse 5
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel.: (49 (6151) 90.2288               Fax:+49 (6151) 90.3046
Internet: http://www.esa.int/