[Css-csts] Action Item 02-0905

Charles J Ruggier Charles.J.Ruggier at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 11 11:31:53 EDT 2005

Dear CSS-CSTS Members:

Action Item 02-0905.

The attached report presents a comparative evaluation of the Enterprise
Architect and MagicDraw UML modeling tools, in response to the tool
inter-operability problems that we encountered during the course of our
work.  The evaluation compares the advantages and disadvantages of both
tools, and outlines possible alternatives which could lead to compatible
exchanges of UML modeling information among the CSTS Working Group.  Your
review comments on the report contents would be greatly appreciated.  Thank
you.

Regards,

Charles J. Ruggier
Jet Propulsion Laboratory