[Css-csts] SLE SM specification - Annex D

Erik Barkley Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri May 20 16:15:17 EDT 2005

Dear Yves and Wolfgang,

I do not seem to be able to find any reply to this message on your behalf
in my e-mail.  Do you have any comments on the parameters listed in the
service management to transfer instance configuraiton mapping annex of the
service management book?   Any comments or even just a confirmation that
the list is correct would be appreciated as the SMWG moves towards its Red
Book candidate.  Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

-Erik.