[Css-csts] CCSDS - CSTS - Status of Procedures

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Wed Jun 29 05:47:49 EDT 2005

Dear all,

During our Athene meeting we agreed to prepare procedures for the description
of the operation usage.

Please find below the status of the actions related to the procedures:

   A#2-0405 "Charles Ruggier to provide the monitoring service scenarios /
   procedures to the WG members."
   The action is due. Could you please report on the status of the action.

   A#3-0505 "J.C.Rubio (CNES) to define the ‘Association Control’ procedure"
   Action closed.
   CNES delivered the procedure on the 06.06.2005

   A4-0405,  "G.Villemos (ESA/Terma) to define the ‘Authentication’ procedure
   "
   Action due. The procedure should be delivered on 09.07.2005

   A#5-0405, "I.Yasunori (JAXA) to define the ‘Production status handling’
   procedure"
   Action closed.
   JAXA delivered the procedure on the 01.06.2005

   A#6-0405, "G.Villemos (ESA/Terma) to define the ‘Throw-Event’ procedure"
   Action closed.
   ESA/Terma delivered the procedure on the 28.04.2005

   A7-0405, "J.C.Rubio (CNES) to define the ‘Status reporting’ Control’
   procedure"
   Action closed.
   CNES delivered the procedure on the 06.06.2005

   A8-0405, "G.Villemos (ESA/Terma) to define the ‘Notification’ procedure"
   Action due. The procedure should be delivered on 09.07.2005

   A#9-0405, "J.C.Rubio (CNES) to define the ‘Configuration Query’ procedure"
   Action closed.
   CNES delivered the procedure on the 06.06.2005

   A#10-0405, "T.Ray (GSFC) to define the ‘Directive’ procedure"
   The action is due. Could you please report on the status of the action.

   A#11-0405, "G.Villemos (ESA/Terma) to define the ‘Data Processing’
   procedure"
   Action due. The procedure should be delivered on 09.07.2005

   A#12-0405, "G.Villemos (ESA/Terma) to define the ‘Data Delivery’ procedure
   "
   Action due. The procedure should be delivered on 09.07.2005

So far only CNES and JAXA completed their action. I would appreciate if the
other members of the WG could complete their action and possibly provide
comments to the delivered procedures.

Used Tool for Model Generation:
I have seen that some procedures have been downloaded with the Enterprise
Architect model.
Enterprise Architect is now used by CNES and ESA. The models can be exported
to XMI 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2. In case you cannot use Enterprise Architect could you
please let me know whether and XMI format would help (I understand this is
the case for JPL) for the exchange.

Intermediate Meeting:
An intermediate meeting was planned to take place in June and is now moved to
the 12.07.2005. On this occasion a teleconference will take place with those
that cannot join. Please let me know who could join a meeting at ESOC and who
would be interested to participate into a teleconference to discuss the
procedures and the way forward.

Best regard.

Yves
OPS-GIB