[Css-csts] SLE SM specification - Annex D

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Thu Jul 21 11:05:10 EDT 2005

Dear Erik,

I worked out a technical note pointing out the references to the Service
Management inside the SLE books and I compared the result with the SICF and
the Annex D of Service management.
I hope this analysis will be helpful to the Service management working group.

Please let me know if you have questions and/or comments.( As I will be away
from ESOC until mid-August it may take some times for me to answer.)
(See attached file: Service Management references in SLE Books i1.0.doc)

Best regards.
Yves
OPS-GIB
ESA/ESOC
Robert-Bosch str.5
D-64293 Darmstadt
Tel.: (+49)-6151-902288

                      Erik Barkley
                      <Erik.Barkley at jpl.nasa.         To:      "Yves. Doat (E-mail)" <Yves.Doat at esa.int>, "Wolfgang. Hell (E-mail)"
                      gov>                            <Wolfgang.Hell at esa.int>
                      Sent by:                        cc:      "CCSDS Service Mgmt WG (E-mail)" <smwg at mailman.ccsds.org>,
                      css-csts-bounces at mailma         css-csts at mailman.ccsds.org
                      n.ccsds.org                     Subject: Re: [Css-csts] SLE SM specification - Annex D

                      20/05/2005 22:15

Dear Yves and Wolfgang,

I do not seem to be able to find any reply to this message on your behalf
in my e-mail.  Do you have any comments on the parameters listed in the
service management to transfer instance configuraiton mapping annex of the
service management book?   Any comments or even just a confirmation that
the list is correct would be appreciated as the SMWG moves towards its Red
Book candidate.  Thank you very much for your attention.

Best regards,

-Erik.