[Css-csts] CCSDS - CSTS WG - Toolkit Technical Note

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Thu Jan 27 05:31:39 EST 2005

Dear all,

As you may know the CCSDS Docushare site will be replaced by a new site
called CWE (CCSDS Collaborative Work Environment)

You may access the CWE area directly from the CCSDS homepage or at
http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/default.aspx .  Once you are there, you
will find further instructions on how to locate your group's CWE.

Training / Help Information
The CCSDS CWE Training guide can be accessed from the new CCSDS Help site
located at http://public.ccsds.org/sites/cwe/help/default.aspx .  If you
require technical assistance, please submit a help desk incident for support.
Please note that work is currently being completed on the Advanced Search
function and changes to the Overview and Charters may occur as we receive
updated information.

-------------------------

In the context of the SLE API Toolkit activity, I downloaded to the new site:
   The ESA Toolkit presentation (public access);
   An ESA technical note that analyse the commonality elements of the
   existing services (private access).

In case you would not have yet access rights to the private area of the new
CWE site, I downloaded the technical note to the "Cross Support Transfer
Service Working Group" area of the CCSDS Docushare.
Please note that in the future I intend not to use the DocuShare anymore.

This document is currently under review and comments should be sent back to
yves.doat at esa.int.

Best regards

Yves Doat
OPS-GIB