[Css-csts] Re: SLE Generic Data Transfer Service

Charles J Ruggier Charles.J.Ruggier at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 7 13:47:44 EST 2005

To CSS-CSTS Members:

Attached is a high level description of the new SLE data transfer
services.  The attached document is a summary of JPL  internal discussions
and only outlines some of the basic approaches for implementing these new
services.  We are planning a few more days of follow-up discussions with
cognizant JPL implementation team members to properly characterize the new
services, and to provide more detailed information on service interactions,
service types, and data types.  I hope this preliminary document conveys
some idea of what we are considering.

Regards,

Charles J. Ruggier
Jet Propulsion Laboratory