[Css-csts] 2006 is in view

Lapaian Gerard gerard.lapaian at cnes.fr
Wed Dec 28 20:14:44 EST 2005

Dears colleagues and friends,

I am glad and proud to send you my bests wishes for the new year.
I whish that each of you will received rewards corresponding to its merit.It is nos risky to say that to people like you and your quality,the result can be only positive.
In my poor english ,the word "rewards" is covering all aspects of your life:family,work and friends.
On my side i am stressed to announce that i plan to retire from ccsds activity after the Rome meeting.At this time i shall be at 10 months from my CNES retirement and it would be the right moment.That will correspond with around 20 years of participation in ccsds and i shall have made enough damage.

Once again,happy new years

Gérard

Gerard LAPAIAN
Advisor