[Css-csa] FW: Final version of SCCS-ARD RID resolutions

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 3 19:14:44 UTC 2015

Dear All,

I sent this integrated set of RID resolutions out on 25 Jan.   I am particularly interested in hearing your feedback about the following:

  *   Any issues with the specific text for the RID dispositioning
  *   Any specific feedback on the RED issues in the dispositioning of Wolfgang's "low energy" RIDs

I'd like to get to closure on this by the end of this week so we can move on.  Is that possible?

Thanks, Peter

Begin forwarded message: