[Css-csa] Optimal telecon date / time and integrated RIDs for SCCS-ARD, 901x1r1

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Dec 20 00:37:24 UTC 2014

Dear CSA WG colleagues,

I have not yet closed the Doodle poll, so if anyone else care to participate there is still time to register your prefered date / time.

However, at this point it appears that the optimal date & time for the telecon is Tueday, 20 Jan 2015 from 0700-0900 Pacific time.   I'll give everyone till the middle of next week to register an alternative.

I've integrated the sets of 90 RIDs and produced a list sorted by section that includes the proposed dispositions.  We'll review these during the telecon.   Over the next few days I'll also mark up a copy of the document with the proposed changes that I think are not controversial.  If my guess as to that status is correct it may help us move this along.

Best regards and a wish for you all for a happy holiday season and a joyous New Year.

Peter