[Css-crm] CSRM WG Agenda

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Thu Oct 21 14:16:49 EDT 2004

John,

Thanks for this. I'm sorry you'll be missing the meeting this time but I hope that you and Fred will get funding in time for the spring meeting.

My preference is also to include the new Annex with the other updates rather than issue an intermediate version.

Howie, I assume you want to come to the CSRM WG to discuss the security sections. Do you know if you'll be available to do this on the Tuesday morning? If not, when could you make it?

Best regards,

Hugh