[Css-crm] CSCRM WG Agenda

Hugh Kelliher hugh.kelliher at spaceconnexions.com
Fri Apr 30 06:45:31 EDT 2004

Dear colleagues,

The proposed agenda for the CSCRM WG meeting on Tuesday morning, 11 May is:

1. Summarise activity since the last meeting
2. Review final draft Reference Model pink book
3. Discuss what action to take on the Concept Document
4. Review and agree future plans and actions
5. AOB

I have received no suggestions for changes to the draft Reference Model pink book that Nancy produced, so we should be able to send it on to the next stage of the process without little further effort.

Unfortunately, we are short of effort to work on the Concept document, largely due to a funding problem at BNSC so we will need to review the status of the document and decide what to do in the light of this situation.

I look forward to seeing you in Montreal.

Best regards,

Hugh

Hugh Kelliher
Director