[CSS-CLOUD] Proposed agenda for Spring Meetings

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 28 01:25:09 UTC 2023

CSS Cloud BOF Colleagues,

Below, please find the agenda for the cloud BOF meetings at the upcoming Huntsville spring 2023 meetings. This has been extracted from a spreadsheet with the overall set of meetings for the CSS area in general but just to show only the cloud BOF meeting. Note that we will meet for 2 hours on Tuesday afternoon and also on Thursday afternoon.  The time indicated is the local time zone meaning US Eastern daylight Time.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions on the proposed agenda.  I will not be able to attend in-person, but I will be attending virtually.

Best regards,
-Erik

[cid:image001.png at 01D97934.8DB96CA0].