[CSS-CLOUD] Fall meetings -- attendance and schedule

Barkley, Erik J (US 3970) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Aug 16 00:34:29 UTC 2022

Dear BOF Colleagues,

As you probably know, CCSDS has decided to hold in-person meetings for the Fall 2022 workshop.  Although I have not polled the BOF membership on meeting in person I know, as members of other working groups, that pretty much everyone is either in the very likely to attend or somewhat likely to attend category.  So it seems to me that we should plan to make use of the opportunity to meet face-to-face and put one or more BOF meetings on the calendar. From a general CSS Area perspective, it seems to me that perhaps it would be good to have two 2-hour sessions - perhaps one on Monday afternoon, October 17 and another sometime on Thursday October 20 might work?  How about we discuss this at our next teleconference this Thursday?

Best regards,
-Erik