[CMC] We need to Postpone the CCSDS Developer's Forum from Fall 2023 to Spring 2024

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Sep 20 18:01:26 UTC 2023

Dear CMC colleagues,

Since the LunaNet contract/RFP/Tender/… is still undecided in this time frame, which has led to limited participation from key agency personnel (at least NASA and ESA) as well as key industries, we have reached the decision in the Subject and need your endorsement.

We will continue with our regularly scheduled Fall meeting in The Hague.

The Spring meeting will be in the US, with Pasadena being the leading location in late April 2024, to be confirmed soon.

Please reply to this email ASAP with your opinion on this.  I hope you support this proposal.

Thank you.

Sami