[CMC] [Response Required] CMC Meeting Preparation - ISO/TC20/SC13 Requirement

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Mon Oct 30 14:15:38 UTC 2023

Dear CMC Members,

As you are aware, a portion of our 2-day CMC meeting will be dedicated to covering ISO/TC20/SC13 activities, during which Monica Ibido, our ISO Editorial Manager, will be present in the Hague to meet with us. As part of our participation in SC13 activities there is a requirement that each CMC member contact their ISO counterparts to ask for accreditation. Please begin to reach out to your respective ISO partner to initiate this process of requesting accreditation if you have not already done so in preparation for our meeting.  If you are not aware of who your ISO counterpart(s) are/is, please advise and I will find/forward their contact details.

Please confirm you have received my email, and will be following up with your ISO partner(s) as soon as possible. If you have any questions, I am happy to help!

Thank you.

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
Program Analyst / CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:thomasm at asrcfederal.com>
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.