[CMC] FW: Candidate for SIS-DAD position

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Oct 11 16:35:17 UTC 2023

NASA nominates Mr. IVICA RISTOVSKI

Sami

Von: de Cola, Tomaso
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. September 2023 14:13
An: cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Grubbs, Rodney P. (MSFC-AS50)[EMERITUS PROGRAM] <rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov<mailto:rodney.p.grubbs at nasa.gov>>; Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int<mailto:Klaus-Juergen.Schulz at esa.int>; 'Ristovski, Ivica (MSFC-HP27)' <ivica.ristovski at nasa.gov<mailto:ivica.ristovski at nasa.gov>>
Betreff: [CCSDS] Candidate for SIS-DAD position

Dear CMC colleagues,

as may probably know the current SIS-DAD, Rodney Grubbs, is currently still involved in CCSDS though retired thanks to the NASA Emeritus status that he has achieved earlier this year. This status, however, does not allow him to commit to the necessary level of effort to support me for the corresponding duties as SIS deputy area director. As such, both Rodney and I have concurred that it is better to appoint a new SIS-DAD. To this end, I’m contacting you all to see if your agencies are interested/willing to propose suitable candidates to take over such a position. If so, please provide me with the name of the candidate and a CV highlighting the skills necessary to carry out all necessary SIS-DAD functions.

Please provide me your feedback by October 11th.

Thank you a lot in advance,

Tomaso