[CMC] CCSDS SIS-MIA: WG vacant deputy chair

Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de
Mon Jun 26 07:38:33 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

as you may probably now, Dr. Osvaldo Peinado has received in the last couple of years higher-priority task assignments externally to CCSDS, so that he cannot dedicate anymore the necessary effort and time as deputy chair of the SIS-MIA WG.

As such, I kindly ask you to check possible interest and expertise in your organizations for a possible replacement and come back to me with candidates and a CVs to assess later at CESG level the soundness to such a role.

Thank you in advance,

Tomaso de Cola

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt (DLR)
German Aerospace Center
Institute of Communications and Navigation | Satellite Networks | Oberpfaffenhofen | 82234 Wessling | Germany
Tomaso de Cola, Ph.D.
Telefon +49 8153 28-2156 | Telefax  +49 8153 28-2844 | tomaso.decola at dlr.de<mailto:sandro.scalise at dlr.de>
http://www.dlr.de/kn/institut/abteilungen/san