[CMC] FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: Question regarding a new "Launch Data Message"...

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 3 02:26:10 UTC 2023

The Nav WG issue that was identified during the CMC meeting, created by CNES not being able to support the second LDM prototype, has been resolved.

Thanks, Peter

From: David Berry <david.s.berry at jpl.nasa.gov>
Date: Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 5:40 AM
To: Peter Shames <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: Dan Oltrogge <dan at comspoc.com>
Subject: FW: [EXTERNAL] Re: Question regarding a new "Launch Data Message"...

Peter:

Per the following from Dan Oltrogge, I have modified the Launch Data Message project proposal to reflect UKSA as provider of the second prototype.

David