[CMC] Parts of current LunaNet presentation...

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jun 3 02:08:53 UTC 2023

Dear CMC colleagues,

Attached is the first part of the currently available LunaNet presentation.  The second will follow.

I note that this does not include either a description of the PNT signal formats nor a good explanation of how the end-to-end comms will work.  There are just what I think of as rather vague statements about “IP and DTN will be supported”, but no explanation of how that might work.

Best regards, Peter