[CMC] Soliciting Nominations for the Mission Operations Management Area (MOIMS) Area Director (AD)

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 5 20:12:31 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Please find the CV of NASA’s nominee for this role, Mr. Costin Radulescu, who many of you are familiar with from his current CCSDS work.

Since I received no indications from other agencies that they have candidates to nominate for this role, it seems we have two candidates to choose from, Daniel Fischer and Costin Radulescu.   Barring any last-minute additional nominations, we should now move to the selection process.  Our goal is to fill this role prior to the Spring meetings.

Best,
Sami