[CMC] Fall 2023 Technical/CESG/CMC Meetings - ESA - The Hague

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Wed Oct 26 10:44:26 UTC 2022

Dear CMC,

Kindly use the following link to vote for a week that is best for you attend the upcoming ESA-hosted Fall ’23 Technical/CESG/CMC Meetings.

Doodle Poll has its limitations, therefore, I am listing just one day to represent each week we are able to consider. Please vote on the following using the following Doodle Poll link: https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dBNg9lQd

Week of Oct 16, CESG/CMC activities occurring the following Week of Oct 23
Week of Oct 23, CESG/CMC activities occurring the following Week of Oct 30
Week of Oct 30, CESG/CMC activities occurring the following Week of Nov 6
Week of Nov 6, CESG/CMC activities occurring Week of Nov 13

Please vote as soon as possible to assist our hosting agencies with their meeting planning efforts.

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.