[CMC] CMC Agenda Updates - Please Review

Massaquoi, Amber S AMassaquoi at asrcfederal.com
Tue Oct 25 15:18:45 UTC 2022

Greetings All,

I have made several updates to our CMC Meeting agenda, please review when you can. The most pertinent update for today is that our Cocktail Party/Social hosted by CNES will be this evening at 1830, please meet in the lobby of Mercure Hotel, and we will all walk over to the Novotel Hotel.

Thank you!

Amber

Amber Massaquoi
CCSDS Secretariat
amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com<mailto:amassaquoi at asrcfederal.com>

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.