[CMC] Draft Minutes of the CMC's 14-16 June 2022 Remote Meeting

Mauricio Goncalves Vieira Ferreira mauricio.ferreira at inpe.br
Tue Jun 28 16:54:24 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues
I fully agree with the minute and I do not have any other information to add.
Best Regards,
Mauricio Ferreira

De: "cmc" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Para: "cmc" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>, "cesg" <cesg at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: techsupport at mailman.ccsds.org
Enviadas: Terça-feira, 28 de junho de 2022 11:16:59
Assunto: [CMC] Draft Minutes of the CMC's 14-16 June 2022 Remote Meeting

Dear CMC and CESG Members,

Please find attached to this message draft minutes of the CMC's 14-16 June 2022 Remote Meeting.

Please provide any corrections or insertions to me by 12 July 2022 .

The minutes will then go to CMC Polling for formal approval.

Thanks!!

Brian Oliver
CCSDS IT Tech Support – Web Developer

[ mailto:boliver at asrcfederal.com | boliver at asrcfederal.com ]

c: (937) 499-3591

7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705

[ https://www.asrcfederal.com/ | asrcfederal.com ] | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.