[CMC] Please Reply - Projected Attendance for the Fall 2022 CCSDS Meetings

Oliver, Brian H BOliver at asrcfederal.com
Mon Jul 25 17:55:06 UTC 2022

Dear CMC Members,

I would ask that each CMC member reply to this email sharing their agency's position on in-person attendance for the Fall CCSDS meetings, scheduled for 17-28 October 2022. Having conferred with Sami Asmar, I have included NASA's position in this message.

Thanks,
Brian Oliver
CCSDS IT Tech Support – Web Developer
boliver at asrcfederal.com<mailto:boliver at asrcfederal.com>
c: (937) 499-3591
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.