[CMC] Draft Minutes of the CMC's 14-16 June 2022 Remote Meeting

繁田 勉 shigeta.tsutomu at jaxa.jp
Fri Jul 1 08:44:01 UTC 2022

Dear Brian-san and all,

Thank you for the draft minutes.
This is very helpful for me in reviewing and following up our telecon.

Attached you may see my comments, mostly the trivial editorial findings.

While, I would like to draw your attention on my comment on page 4.
Right after JAXA statement regarding the issue of SCID, M. Blackwood followed up this subject.
I understood his remark was for the short-term solution.
Should this understanding is correct, would you incorporate his remark because this may be one of the subjects to be followed up in our  telcons and meetings?

Your understanding would be appreciated.

Regards....Shigeta