[CMC] Bring KARI into Full CCSDS Membership

Asmar, Sami W (US 9100) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 24 16:38:47 UTC 2022

Friends,

I had a nice phone conversation with Tom Gannet who pointed out that there is a written process.  The simple steps are

1. KARI send a written request; a simple email would do.
2. The CMC can vote either via a poll or perhaps wait until the Toulouse meeting
3. We can (optional) invite KARI to send a representative to the CMC Toulouse meeting to make a short presentation

I will follow up.
Sami