[CMC] Projected Attendance for the Fall 2021 CMC Meetings

Asmar, Sami W (US 9110) sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Sep 7 14:36:16 UTC 2021

Dear Sylvain,

I am open to the idea. But we’ll see how things develop.

Sami

From: Teodomante Sylvain <Sylvain.Teodomante at cnes.fr>
Date: Monday, September 6, 2021 at 6:07 AM
To: "MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com" <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>, "Asmar, Sami W" <sami.w.asmar at jpl.nasa.gov>
Cc: "cmc at mailman.ccsds.org" <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>, "Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int" <Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int>, "Dorothea.Richter at dlr.de" <Dorothea.Richter at dlr.de>, "secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org" <secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [CMC] Projected Attendance for the Fall 2021 CMC Meetings

Dear Sami, Dear Michael,

I would like to follow up on Nicolas' proposal. As the WG meetings will be held remotely, the CMC meeting will probably take place in early  December.
This leaves time for everyone to negotiate with their hierarchy about the value of participating in person. I think this is all the more necessary as several of us have joined the CMC this past year.
What is your opinion/position on this issue? Thank you for your answer.

Best regards
Sylvain

[cid:image001.png at 01D7A3BB.0A202690]

Sylvain TEODOMANTE

Head of Quality Division

Digital Solution, Ground Segment and Operations

[cid:image002.png at 01D7A3BB.0A202690] +33 (0)5 61 28 19 65

[cid:image003.png at 01D7A3BB.0A202690] sylvain.teodomante at cnes.fr<mailto:sylvain.teodomante at cnes.fr>