[CMC] Spring 2021 CCSDS Meetings

Blackwood, Michael D MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com
Thu Feb 25 13:44:14 UTC 2021

Dear CMC Members,

First of all, please accept my apologies if I have been less responsive of late to your messages. I have been managing a family emergency that has divided my attention.

NASA had originally requested a final decision on hosting the spring CCSDS meeting by the end of January, but given the uncertain outlook in January, agreed to extend this date to the beginning of March. With how vaccination programs have progressed, I believe there is enough data to come to a decision at this time. I would ask each CMC member to consider this question and reply with your answer:

               Would attendees from your agency be allowed to attend spring CCSDS meetings as they are now scheduled 10-14 May 2021?

Speaking only for myself and not for NASA, I will not be allowed to travel for business until 1 June 2021 at the earliest and would consequently be unable to attend any meetings.

Best regards,

Michael Blackwood
CCSDS Secretariat
mblackwood at asrcfederal.com<mailto:mblackwood at asrcfederal.com>
o: (301) 837-3901
7000 Muirkirk Meadows Drive, Beltsville, MD 20705
asrcfederal.com<https://www.asrcfederal.com/> | Purpose Driven. Enduring Commitment.
[ccsdslogo-horiz-4color-1]

The preceding message (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communication Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. sections 2510-2512, is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, protected by attorney-client or other privilege, or otherwise protected from disclosure by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error and destroy the original message and all copies.