[CMC] Projected Attendance for the Fall 2021 CCSDS Meetings

Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int Nicolas.Bobrinsky at esa.int
Fri Aug 27 12:51:22 UTC 2021

Hi Dorothea,

it is indeed a very good proposal. May be for some of the agencies at
least the CMC reps could travel and meet in person whenever possible ?

Best regards,

Nicolas

From:   <Dorothea.Richter at dlr.de>
To:     <MBlackwood at asrcfederal.com>, <cmc at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   27/08/2021 14:38
Subject:        Re: [CMC] Projected Attendance for the Fall 2021 CCSDS
Meetings
Sent by:        "CMC" <cmc-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

Dear all,

at the moment, business travel to foreign countries for DLR employees is
not impossible but requires a special permission. This permission will
most likely not be given for meetings which can also be held remotely, so
- unfortunately - the answer by DLR is also NO.
The only possibility I personally see is to get this approval not for a
big group of people for the technical meetings, but just for myself to
attend the CMC meetings which have a much smaller audience.

Best regards,
Dorothea